ALFI/ALRiM European Risk Management Conference
Chamber of Commerce, Luxembourg
The agenda of the ALFI/ALRiM European Risk Management Conference is now online.
With a diverse speaker line-up, you can learn from industry pioneers and discover how prominent investors and asset managers are incorporating risk management into their business strategy.
Learn about the most topical risk management matters, including:
- Volatile markets and the emergence of risks in the digital age: the impact for risk management
- What drives risk management in other sectors of finance? How are approaches to risk similar to, or different from, those in asset management?
- Managing portfolio risk: liquidity − stress testing − "bearish" risks − qualitative risk management
- Real assets: managing risks for loan and insfrastructure debt funds
- Liquidity and leverage
- European regulatory framework and the Luxembourg regulator
- ESMA consultation on sustainability
- Changing requirements for risk management professionals in Luxembourg? The impact of CSSF Circular 18/698 and other developments in asset management
- The Luxembourg risk manager: generalist, expert or limit controller?