17 Jun 2015Conference
“In the coming decade, our lives will be intensely shaped by transformative forces that are underway already”
The Luxembourg Association of Risk Management (“ALRiM”) is pleased to invite you to the conference organised with the participation of the World Economic Forum (“WEF”).
Ms Caroline Galvan, Economist with The Global Competitiveness and Risks Team at the World Economic Forum, will present the 2015 World Economic Forum’s annual Global Risks Report at the conference which will be held on:
17 June 2015 at 17:30 at the Hotel Sofitel
4, rue du Fort Niedergrünewald
Quartier Européen Nord - Luxembourg - Kirchberg
Caroline Galvan will outline the purpose and methodology of the World Economic Forum’s Global Risks Report and explore:
- The Global Risks 2015 Landscape
- The Global Risks 2015 Interconnections map
- The Global Risks of Highest Concern short-term (18 months) versus long-term (10 years)
- Looking back 10 years: Where have we made progress?
The development of the global risks landscape from 2007 to 2015 will provide additional insight about the evolving nature of global risks.
The conference will close on the following topics:
- Global Risks Arising from the Accelerated Interplay between Geopolitics and Economics
- Engineering the Future: How Can the Risks and Rewards of Emerging Technologies Be Balanced ?
- The Luxembourg Executive Opinion Survey and Views of the Business Community on the Impact of Global Risks.
Considering the fact that ALRiM offers attendance to this important event free of charge, we invite you to register via e-mail to info [at] alrim.lu as soon as possible. Registrations will be accepted on a “first register, first served” basis.
The conference will be followed by a cocktail. Please specify if you will be attending only the conference or both conference and cocktail.
For more information please see attached document.
ALRiM is also pleased to invite all Members to its Annual General Meeting which will take place on 17 June 2015 at 16.30 at the Hotel Sofitel Kirchberg, in advance of the conference with the World Economic Forum. The Annual General Meeting will review the association’s yearly activity and financial reports. A formal invitation will follow separately to the Members of ALRiM.
Philippe Soler Marco Zwick