ALRiM's 4th Global Risk Conference
- 17:00 Registration
- 17:15 Introductory Note, Philippe Soler Vice President of ALRiM
- 17:30 Speech of Carlo Thelen, Director of the Luxembourg Chamber of Commers: "A prospective view of Luxembourg in 20 years"
- 17:45 Presentation of Aengus Collins, Practice Lead Global Risks, World Economic Forum: "12th edition of the WEF Global Risks Report"
- 18:15 Presentation of John Hermans, Europe/Middle East/Africa Leader on Cyber Security at KPMG Risk Consulting on "Cyber-Risk"
- 18:45 Panel Discussion “What are the Global Risks which are the most impacting for the Luxembourg Market Place, how to anticipate and mitigate them?” with Denise Voss, Chairman of ALFI, Marco Pescarolo Group Treasurer of Ferrero International S.A., Aengus Collins and John Hermans.
- 19:15 Cocktail.
Aengus Collins is Practice Lead for Global Risks at the World Economic Forum. He is the lead author of the annual Global Risks Report, and he also works on the World Economic Forum’s flagship economic research and reports. He will present the main results of the 12th edition of the Forum’s Global Risks Report. The Report identifies the transformative forces underway which will shape the coming decade, discusses the changing global risks landscape and raises awareness of the potential risks associated with these global evolutions.
John Hermans is partner of KPMG IT Advisory. He is leading KPMG’s Strategic Growth Initiative on Cyber Security services within the Netherlands as well in Europe, Middle East and Africa, and member of KPMG’s global Cyber Security Leadership. He will deliver a presentation on the Cyber-Risk threats.